Bathroom Renovator–let’s talk about your project. Call Adrian on (02) 6242 8054
- Top local Canberra bathroom renovations company–we pride ourselves on 5-Star service.
- Over 660 happy customers since 2007. How many ACT bathroom reno specialists can say that?
- Need a custom or high-end remodeling solution? Get expert advice from owner and consultant Adrian–obligation-free of course.
- Experienced commercial and residential bathroom renovations.
- If you’re thinking ‘There are no highly-rated remodel experts near me’, rest assured: no matter where you are in Canberra, we’ll come to you!
- Fully licensed. Highly reviewed. Family-owned. For bathroom renovations Canberra calls Vogue Bathrooms.
- Call Adrian today on (02) 6242 8054.
Ask about our 30/30 warranty: 30 years warranty on waterproofing & workmanship
Over the past Twelve Years we have completed over 660 bathroom renovations in Canberra and built our outstanding reputation on two key attributes:
We are a local Canberra-based bathroom renovation company operating for over 13 years with an excellent reputation in the local community. We take great pride in our workmanship and attention to detail, you might even say we’re too fussy!
We understand that renovation can be a very stressful experience so we are here to help and guide you throughout the process.
We ensure that we address all of our clients’ requirements and deliver their projects on time and within budget. We feel privileged with every client that trusts us not only to do a great job but also to create their dream bathroom.
Customer satisfaction is what keeps us motivated and stand out from our competitors.
What our clients are saying
OUR PEOPLE ARE LICENSED & QUALIFIED IN:
● Painting ● Tiling & Waterproofing ● Electrical ● Carpentry ● Plumbing-Drainage ● Bathroom Asbestos Removal
We all have our Working with disabled/vulnerable people cards
● Completed a major project for the Iconic War Memorial, on budget and two days before the due date
● Completed a major project for the Alex Machoonchie Centre on budget and on time
● Ongoing contract with Spotless and ACT Housing since 2015
● Ongoing contract with Lake Maintenance NSW since 2017
We’re fortunate enough to be able to choose the types of projects we take on.
For our new clients we are always happy to not only show you more testimonials but also take you to several jobs we have completed.
This way you can see the quality of our work first hand and speak to the owners about their experience with Vogue Bathrooms, because lets face it, anything can look good on pictures!
WHO SHOULD YOU CHOOSE FOR YOUR RENOVATION, AND WHY?
When choosing a company for your renovation, what are the most important things to you?
- Inferior job. You pay a cheap price, you will get a cheap job. As the saying goes you pay peanuts you get monkeys.
- Sadly in the building industry more often than not operators ‘go in’ cheap and underquote just to win the job. Then during the construction phase go back to the owners with “that wasn’t included in the quote or we didn’t allow for this” With this scenario the cheapest quote ends up being the most expensive and frustrating!
Therefore it is imperative to choose a renovation company who has an outstanding reputation, years of experience and a wealth of knowledge. Someone you like, feel comfortable with and confident they will give you great value as well as deliver a product and service above and beyond your expectations.
For an obligation free quote and advice, call Adrian on (02) 6242 8054
Here are some reasons why we believe you’ll have the best renovation experience with Vogue Bathrooms:
|Completed over 600 renovations||?|
|Available 24/7 for our clients||?|
|Commit to starting and finishing dates –With client compensation of $165 per day if we don’t complete your renovation by the due date||?|
|We give 30 years Warranty on waterproofing||?|
|We give 30 years warranty on workmanship||?|
|Established since 2007 with an excellent reputation||?|
|Family owned & operated–deal with the owners, not a foreman||?|
|Receive daily updates on your project|
–We’ll treat your home as if it were our own
–We will clean up after ourselves each day
|Qualified and licensed in:|
-Waterproofing (ACT & NSW)
– Asbestos removal
– Plumbing Drainage and Gas
– Plastering and Painting
– Custom joinery
– Professional design service
|Completed major projects and trusted by: |
– Australian War Memorial
– Alexander Maconochie Centre
– ACT Housing
– Spotless Maintenance
– Defence Housing Australia
– Lake Maintenance NSW
– Prominent real estate agents
– Hundreds of Canberans
Over the years we have created and implemented a system that enables our projects to run as smoothly as possible eliminating stress for our clients. Our extensive in house developed checklist is used on a daily basis ensuring our projects run on time and eliminate the usual issues associated with the renovation process. On the odd occasion even we are face with hiccups, these are dealt with immediately, without impacting on your job.
Our Promise To You
We will always have your best interests at heart and give you 100% honest advice, even if it means us not doing your job
When you become a Vogue client we will be there for you every step of the way – From the day we sign the contract to several months after the project completion, we will contact you to make sure you are still happy with your Vogue renovation – We guarantee you will be!
We promise that we will always LISTEN to your needs and wants. We will give you honest advice, (not just want you want to hear) and options where you can save money without cutting corners. We will ask you about what YOU want out of your dream renovation and make sure it happens.
We will take the stress out of the renovation process and make it an enjoyable experience for you. In the past we have even replaced products that were out of warranty, at our cost – That is the Vogue difference because with us its always about YOU.